Digitize your paperwork using Falcon Forms. Build and configure your own forms in an instant. Generate PDF from filled-out forms and share via cloud storage, AWS S3,
Digitize your day-to-day paperwork with Falcon Forms. Using Falcon Forms build and configure your own forms seamlessly in an instant tailored, and perfectly adapted to what your activity or business requires. Falcon Forms is perfectly adapted to what paper-based workflows require. This is an offline app where you don’t need any network connection to build templates or fill out forms. Falcon Forms is designed to cater reporting & documentation to almost all lines of work irrespective of domains.
Falcon Forms also allows real-time collaboration by allowing sharing of the PDF files and Form Templates (JSON format) via email and third-party cloud storage providers like iCloud, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive, Adobe Creative Cloud, Google Drive, pCloud, Terabox and much more using the Files App (iOS).
Who can use this app?
Falcon Forms is perfectly adapted to what paper-based reporting or documentation requires. Falcon Forms is designed to cater reporting & documentation to almost all lines of work irrespective of domains. If you are doing any kind of paperwork as part of your daily activity, then you have found the right app for you.
– Create and configure your own form templates in the app in an instant and share them across your team
– Scan text/documents/barcodes in the forms
– Augmented Reality (AR) based measurement feature on enabling on-field mensuration
– Supports 15 different types of input types (Lists, options, toggle buttons, text, videos, photos, AR Measure, and more)
– Share the created form templates across the team using all major third-party cloud storage providers
– Generate PDFs in an instant from the filled-up forms
– Draw signatures when filling up forms
– Share and export PDFs using major third-party cloud storage providers
– Email generated PDFs in an instant with email configured in the app to notify the relevant stakeholders upon filling out a form
– Lock and encrypt PDF to avoid unauthorized access to PDF especially while sharing
– Take photos, add images in the forms and PDF
– Add video attachments in the forms and PDF and view the attached videos in the app (first-in-kind)
– Create your own 2 – level workflow stamps
– Add a watermark to the PDF
– Add letterhead to the PDF
– Add a logo to be affixed to the PDF to promote your brand value
– Real-time collaboration and 2- stage workflows
– A dashboard view showing a holistic view of all forms and PDFs
Do I need to sign up or create an account?
No, you do not need to sign up or create an account of any kind. This is a mobile-first offline app. Start creating forms straight away.
Is this a free app?
Yes, this app is totally free as part of our launch promotion and allows you to create an unlimited number of form templates and forms.
Can I upload PDFs to my AWS S3 bucket?
Yes, Falcon Forms enables you to store and preserve the generated PDF files at scale by directly uploading them into your AWS S3 bucket. The configuration of your AWS S3 account in the app is very simple. Just upload the AWS amplifyconfiguration JSON file and get your AWS account configured in an instant. Please do reach out using the contact us section in the app for any help in setting up the AWS amplifyconfiguration JSON.
For more details please visit,
Want to suggest any feature or improvement?
Please do reach out using the contact us section in the app for any feature suggestions, improvements, or feedback. If you are using Falcon Forms, we deliver what you ask for.
“A great product isn’t just a collection of features. It’s how it all works together”
– Tim Cook, Apple CEO